Founded in 2000, BLRT Rekato is subsidiary of BLRT Grupp, the leading industrial holding in the Baltics.
Our company operates in ship repair, shipbuilding and Oil & Gas industry.
Our customers can be sure of a high-quality and successful result of cooperation, since our personnel has a long-term experience in ship repair and pipelines manufacturing.
- Manufacture and installation of alloy and stainless steel, plastic, aluminum, copper pipelines.
- Modernization of marine fuel systems, fire extinguishing systems, ballast water treatment systems, scrubbers and other systems.
- Manufacture, repair and maintenance of hydraulic systems.
- Maintenance and repair of heat exchangers.
- Maintenance of pressure vessels.
- Manufacture, repair and maintenance of boilers.
- Repair and maintenance of valves.
- Production of auxiliary metal structures, foundations and railings.
More than 100 certified employees, own production, equipment for processing and manufacturing of pipelines and auxiliary metal structures secure a high-quality level, with a two-year warranty covering maintenance and repair.
- Certificate of conformity of the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018.
- Welding certificate EN ISO 3834-2:2005.
- Certificate of conformity of Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- License for maintenance of pressure vessels
Quality of products is tested in a certified laboratory Elme TKS at customer’s request.